Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lost Love Archive 13



An angel once came down to me,

And stayed along my side

Her wings she'd long forgotten

But light still shined inside her eyes.


A grace within my world was found

Our paths had crossed each other

And though I feared her visit brief

Her love for me was soon uncovered.



And so a simple me was matched

With heaven's kindest gift

Who gleamed within a world of stone

And picked me to help and lift...


...To lift above a world of pain

And trails of broken hearts

And prove to me there lies much more

Than all the other parts...


...The other parts of love I once

Had thought to be complete


And show me there was so much more

No others could compete!


And day by day I deeper

Ever deeper fall inlove

As I praise the heavens daily

For my sweet gift from God above.



-Victor Tinsdale



No comments: