Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To Mr. Whoever it was



Is it Mr. I will stay by your side?
our hands easily collide
like a sail boat baby
settin loves mast
high against the tide.

Or is it Mr. I'll be back tonight?
can't tell if it's you
Mr. "baby everthing will be alright"
you're the one drawin the great divide
like two hearts beating on
but one's forgot the rhythm,
the beating slowly gone

Mr. Can't seem to hold on tight
Mr already given up the fight
when I can't tell who is lettin down
might a'been easier when just
plain Mr. love was coming round'

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde,
Hide, Hide it all away
there aint no need to say
him or you today?
I can't tell who is really lovin "the One"
Mr. I am simply done

So drink your potions
Mr. I am wrapped around your finger dear,
still singin that same ol' song
only you were meant to hear

Mrs. too late,
I'll be gone
I'm like a moonlit night stolen
with the dawn.

Mr. I'm sort of under a spell
the man you wish to know so well
he's fightin' back the demons kid
wishin, tryin to remember
exactly what you did.
prayin for reminders of the flame
I slowly bid
goodbye, to all that never feel,
like this for anyone girl,
it's real.

You once said I made you whole
no more travelin, wonderin soul
no more tearing at the seams
you were the only real thing
playin in my dreams

well I'm sorry hun,
It's me, Mrs. can't take,
this up, down, rocky wake
you said it in your best face
you lost me boy,
at Mr. can not feel my love's
embrace.


-Leonine Westburry


No comments: